Last year we compiled a list of unusual gifts for music lovers and it was a hit! You can check out that list here.
For 2014 we have added a few awesome items for those hard to please musicians.
1. Musical scale wine glasses can be purchased here.
2. Vinyl is making a major comeback (many thanks, hipsters of Brooklyn). To display and protect your favorite albums but also allow access for easy listening, check out these super cool vinyl frames.
3. Tired of toting around that pesky, unreliable wire stand? Check out this beautiful, handcrafted, portable music stand.
4. Measuring spoons, for the musical foodie.
5. And finally, this tote. Punny, no?
Happy Chopin! Merry Christmas, friends.
Check back Fridays for more A Thing or Two About a Tune or Two (or “TOTAATOT”, as we like to call it – it’s chaistic!). Don’t forget to follow Refinersfire on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter. Let’s spread the word about great music!